Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

note to self: giggle more



Making: plans to take over the world muahahaha. Or maybe just travel the world.

Cooking: sweet potato enchiladas for dinner #yum

Drinking: Mountain Dew. It's so bad for me.


Reading : "You're Not You" Michelle Wildgen #mustread


Wanting: to find a job that I love in a place that I love.


Looking: for a new poet to get obsessed with.


Playing: Spanish lessons on Spotify. I want to be able to speak it better.


Wasting: money on stupid stuff when I should be saving every penny. 


Wishing: it were Spring already.


Enjoying: The Magicians on Syfy. It's my new fav show.


Waiting: to get brave enough to take those big risks I want to take.


Liking: how much I've been reading lately. It's relaxing and opens my mind.


Wondering: if I'll ever be a functioning adult.


Loving: Flow Magazine.


Hoping: to get back into running when the weather starts cooperating.


Marveling: at the power of being around your friends. This weekend was much needed.


Needing: sun. So sick of the winter blues.


Wearing: a blue vintage 70's dress that I purchased at Goodwill #whatasteal


Following: up on plans I set is so hard for a procrastinator.


Noticing: how fast time flies. Being back in Mt. Pleasant this past weekend reminded me of how happy I was there and how many amazing people I was surrounded by --and that was two years ago #crazy


Knowing: that nothing is certain. 


Thinking: about the many lives I could have. About how many lives I won't live, but I will live one.


Feeling: anxious, antsy, ready for anything but snow.


Bookmarking: "5 Ways Parents Slut-Shame Their Kids, And Why It Matters" featured on Bustle.


Opening: a book is the best feeling.


Giggling: doesn't always happen enough, but it really is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment