Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Look in the globe, what do you see?



Making: a lot of mistakes, always. that's how you learn, right?


Cooking: up some poems. trying really hard to write everyday.

Drinking: too much pop. i was a kombucha addict, but let my healthy ways go by the wayside unfortunately.

Reading: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Wanting: to get myself together and start the projects i've been thinking about.

Looking: for inspiration.

Playing: marina and the diamonds. heard of them? i love the acoustic versions. currently listening to "lies."

Wasting: energy on things that don't matter. i need redirection.

Sewing: hasn't happened in awhile. i want to sew a vintage dress for myself.

Wishing: my year will be like Pam from The Lucky Mermaid says it will - aries/sun sign - capricorn/rising sign.
 
Enjoying: enjoyed reading Happinez Magazine.

Waiting: for the planets to align.

Liking: watching YouTube videos, especially spoken-word poetry.

Wondering: what my year has in store.

Loving: 
the beautiful himilayan sea salt lamp my dad got for me.

Hoping: i can finish some poems. i start a lot of them, or write down interesting lines, but never get one finished.

Marveling: at how slow days move, but then again how fast time goes by.

Needing: purpose.

Smelling: the detergent from my sweatshirt.

Wearing: long johns and an oversized sweatshirt.

Following: my intuition as much as i can.

Noticing: that being an adult isn't as fun as i thought it would be when i was a kid.

Knowing: nothing. questioning everything.

Thinking: about this quote - "those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait and wait without anxiety" -Gabrielle Bernstein.

Feeling: good about going back to work tomorrow, but then again i hope i don't get sick from all the children.

Bookmarking: this. it's hilarious ways to answer the question "where do you see yourself in five years."

Opening: my eyes in the morning is hard. i love my sleep. 

Giggling: is the best. the last time i did was probably because of my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment