Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

sitting in a bookstore + searching for jobs, purpose


Making: My own beauty supplies is fun. Hopefully they work #chemicalfreelife


Cooking: With others makes everything better

Drinking: Chai Frap

Reading: It's All About Love by Bell Hooks
 
Wanting: To find a job for after my job ends at the school asap

Looking: For that perfect job that combines my passions

Playing: Audioslave this morning was a good idea

Wasting: I feel like I'm always wasting time, never getting enough done

Sewing: Together words verbally can really be difficult for me sometimes 

Wishing: My life was just planned out to exactly what I want and need. It would be so much easier

Enjoying: The warm weather. Come on Spring

Waiting: For the flowers to bloom

Liking: The turquoise nail polish I'm rocking.

Wondering: How many books I have on my bookshelf, but have not read

Loving: Being able to sit on my front porch when the sun is shining

Hoping: To realize my soul's purpose

Marveling: At how fragile life is

Needing: To make the steps to move forward with my life and accomplish my goals

Smelling: Cinna-something

Wearing: My CMU sweatshirt #represent

Following: Travel bloggers on social media

Noticing: That life passes you by if you don't embrace and live it while you can

Knowing: That decisions need to be made before June

Thinking: I don't want my birthday to come in a few weeks

Feeling: Anxious

Bookmarking: So many books of poetry I want to read

Opening: My email and seeing how many are unopened is like nails on a chalkboard

Giggling: Has been coming much more often lately, and I am very thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment