Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

10 Day Blog Challenge Concludes - Takeaways


This post is in response to Natalie's 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 10


For the last ten days, I have been participating in a blog challenge that focuses on how you can live a more free lifestyle. It is hosted by Natalie Sisson, an entrepreneur who has worked remotely, traveling the world, for many years.

Throughout the journey, I have dove into my fears of living a globetrotting lifestyle, realized some of the aspirations I've suppressed, dreamt up a day living that reality, created a possible routine, highlighted some of the most impressive women that I'd love to surround myself with, and took an adventure.

Which was my favorite challenge? Probably day 2, when I realized that quite a few occurrences in my life have come down to wanting to understand people of different circumstance or culture and making them relatable to others. My first encounter was when I was just a child, looking through a book filled with children from all over the world with their hobbies, families, homes, and lives described. Now that I'm older, I am still interested with those aspects of life, but even more interested in struggles and the raw parts of life.

My biggest takeaway from the challenge is that you can make whatever you want happen, as long as you focus on what makes you happy, have the drive, prepare a plan, give yourself a little adventure, and have a true passion. It's all about that passion and preparation, baby.

So what's my next step, you ask? I've been trying to figure that out for a month now. I'm going to keep my promise to dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to writing. I will also be amping up my brain power through classes on Skillshare. But most of all, I need to do some introspection and figure out how I can create a sustainable freedom lifestyle I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment